Wednesday, May 19, 2004
Everything I Thought I Knew...
Everything I thought I knew about cicadas is all proven true on this website: www.cicadaville.com. It's all there -- the flesh eating tendencies, the deadly venom. Where do I live??
I know, the DC Metro area. But I won't be spending much time here in the next month. Stephen's graduation was last weekend in College Station, TX (gig 'em). This weekend is Stephanie's wedding in Florida! which is awesome and a little bizarre all at the same time. And Stephen and David are randomly going to be in Florida this weekend as well, staying in the little beach town right next to where Steph's getting married. It will be a collision of my worlds, which I am a big fan of.
And I just found out I get to go the beach the weekend after that too, with the Andy/Karl/Drew crew. Of course, it's the beach in Deleware, which seems a little strange. But in general, everything is better at the beach, so I'm looking forward to it.
I know, the DC Metro area. But I won't be spending much time here in the next month. Stephen's graduation was last weekend in College Station, TX (gig 'em). This weekend is Stephanie's wedding in Florida! which is awesome and a little bizarre all at the same time. And Stephen and David are randomly going to be in Florida this weekend as well, staying in the little beach town right next to where Steph's getting married. It will be a collision of my worlds, which I am a big fan of.
And I just found out I get to go the beach the weekend after that too, with the Andy/Karl/Drew crew. Of course, it's the beach in Deleware, which seems a little strange. But in general, everything is better at the beach, so I'm looking forward to it.
Comments:
Post a Comment