<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 05, 2004

Two Cup Day 

Is there ever going to be a good time to sleep? Maybe if I didn't ALWAYS think it was more interesting to hang out with people. Old college friend Cindy has just moved to the area, and I was able to spend some time with her last night for the first time since she arrived. Unfortunately, it cut into my sleep a little bit and I had to get up early to take my car to the shop this morning, so there is lots of coffee in my present.

Office happy hour was great last night, and just as hilarious as I wanted it to be. I'm consistently surprised by how much I like the people who I work with. This company could definitely be it's own reality TV show, complete with awkward confrontations and behind-the-scenes chicanery. One thing I'm noticing about this life we lead is how important the aftermath of anything is. I used to fear that dramatic events were self-contained (in a TV show sort of way), but it's really how you deal with whatever happens. And that's pretty neat.

For me, this weekend holds a little Jack Black and a whole lot of car stuff. My Camry has to take it's emissions test this weekend, and if it passes it might get a bath. And, I'm going to run just as far as I can outside.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?